BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

I, Naylah go to the Cave of the Obscure Neanderthal Guy

March 13, 30,000 BC
So, I decided I couldn't take it anymore. I really wanted to go to the neanderthal cave because I had gone crazy. I hate my life. Did I already mention that?
I said goodbye to the shaman, and before he could give me his shpeel about how the spirits would hate me for doing so, I left with the buisness card, and more supplies than was reverant.
I trekked across forest, steppe and meadow. There was a rainbow in the sky. (I hate it when things make you want to be happy.) Then, when it got dark the first day I set up a wigwam in the woods to retire for the evening. I even started a fire with the handrill.
"Lets see..." I muttered, "Large Cave close to coniferous forest? Well, they came from the west of the steppe... Uuuhh! I'm just going to go to bed -"
At that moment, one of the greatest things that has ever happened in my life then occured. Some lonely cave bear cub came lumbering toward me - good thing it wasn't an adult. *shudders.* I wondered where it's mama was? My stupid to-be mate probably killed it.
I, being the stupid idiot I am just gave it a bunch of horse meat, and miraculously it didn't eat my arm till the bone was showing, although it did try to nip at my fingers. Maybe I am shaman material! Maybe I have special power over animals!
"Okay, baby bear go away now," I said in my stupid coaxing voice, but it didn't want to. So now I'm stuck with this bear, I thought. Well, I guess I'll just have to be a shaman and deal with my Speshul Power. I named him Geoffrey, and from that point on, he was to become my traveling companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment