BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

My stupid Cavemates

March 11, 30,000 BC
Ya, so anyway I was hanging out with Hilga, who is some girl in my clan. She says she's my friend, but I hate her, like most everyone else.
"Heeey, hey hey Naylah! Look at my necklace! Look at this hide! I tanned it myself! Look look lookety looky! I made a loincloth type thingy! They're all the rage now, you know. But I can't really wear it cause its cold when its not summer, you know blablablabla..........
Then my stupid to-be mate started bragging about how great he is at hunting and about how great he is at everything.
"Yeah, so I knapped this flint clovis point the other day and all these girls from another tribe wanted to be my mate, and I said, 'sorry, but I've already a mate.' I said it with reluctance, because some of them, or actually probably most of em were prettier than you."
I was relieved when he and the fellows went hunting. I painted new pictures on the wall with some really beautiful red ochre I found on The Mammoth Plateau. But then some of it spilled out of the bowl and stained my best hide.
"OOOHHHH..." Said Hilga. "That'll take a while to get out."
Well, at least I still have that buisness card. All is not lost, Neelah - all is not lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment