BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I, The real Smart Cro Magnon Girl (Naylah) Go hunting on the steppe

March 9, 30,000 BC
So anyway, today I was hunting on the steppe with my handy dandy spear, when out of nowhere, this cave lion just came sauntering toward me. I really didn't wanna die this way, cause when I died, by the time my clan found me I would be all decomposing and no one would want to touch my body and put mammoth ivory jewelery on it and bury it. But anyway, that cave lion was just about to kill me, when conveniently some random neanderthal (those are pretty scarce) came around with a few of his friends. He was really handsome. Like some Byronic hero from 29,000 years into the future. A heck of a lot handsomer than that guy my parents wanted me to mate with. And those neanderthal fellows killed the thing with their flint-tipped spears!! Oh, I'm all fluttery now.
Then the handsome one handed me his business card . Wow, they're pretty advanced. It said something like:
Large Cave Close to northern coniferous forest.
Then, I returned to my stupid cave with my cro-magnon "friends." *shudder* I hate my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment